I had to get the phone booth in somewhere...
We had a lecture, and then visited the print and drawing room where we had some boxes reserved. We went through each box, which contained historical originals (botanical, children's book, comic, poster illustration).
Bruna, Patrick, and Ann
I had this book when I was a kid!

Everyone wanted to get their picture taken with the Mucha print, but I was more interested in the botanical illustrations. So wonderful!


Can you believe it...this is where we ate lunch!
There's Bruna, Patrick, and Estefano:

We had a few hours to wander the museum on our own, and I got obsessed with these tiny dioramas that were built for stage productions.
I'm a sucker for things in jars...even photographs
There were lots of sculptures. I like the violent ones...thwack!

The coolest chair ever!

After the V&A, we met up at Rob Ryan's opening at Tatty Devine (www.tattydevine.com). It was packed and spilled out into the streets. We saw our friend Robin from the night before and visited a little until it was time to head out again. We then walked over to brick lane for some fantastic indian food, and then it was time for bed.





















No comments:
Post a Comment